Somewhere Over the Aztec Rainbow

Crystal Salve Cuff & Crucifix Ring: Spell & The Gypsy Collective   |   Pink Crystal Ring + Headpiece: MojoMade   |   Blue Goddess + Triangle Rings: Lotus Mendes

Honestly though - could you possibly feel any kind of bad when you look at this wall of colour? Something I love about Bondi Beach is the ever-changing graffiti wall that lines the pathway to the water. It's filled with colours, quotes, art and images that if you take just a moment to absorb - you feel a little bit of magic and all rainbow-ey sunshine enter your soul. Total freedom.

I have been spending so much time in my little cave and the recording studio at Sony making new music that I've hardly had time to get the jewellery design ideas out of my head and into reality - but this one, I managed to get happening! The Aztec Headpiece has just been listed in the MojoMade Etsy Store so you can order it here!

And guess what? Due to the higher demand of my pieces I'll be doing a second post out in February, so check the store description for cut-off dates to get your solar + lunar illuminated crystals! xx

The MojoMade Aztec Headpiece is available for order here and posts internationally.







8 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x