Peace. Love. Mojo.

 Aztec Cuff, Crystal Ring, Pearl Necklace: MojoMade  |   Backpack: Free People   |   Boots: Jeffrey Campbell  |   Crucifix Ring: Spell & The Gypsy Collective   |   Wings Cuff: Lotus Mendes


Sometimes to get inner peace, you just gotta wear your peace sign on your chest! This little tank is one of those timeless weekend get-up / beach wear / gym session / yoga / markets type of staples that no matter how many times I clean out your wardrobe, I know I can never get rid of it.

So I took my peace sign and my Free People backpack to Bondi Farmers Market last weekend to stock up on all the organic goodness there. One of my 2014 intentions is to eat clean and organic whenever I can, and to spend more time by the ocean. Bondi Farmers Markets = perfect!

And if you're wondering about that crazy Aztec + Quartz Slave Cuff I'm wearing? It's a new addition to my jewellery collection - you can grab your own in my online store.








11 peeps said something:

  1. nice outfit morgan. I really like your signature hat... well, it seems kinda like a signature hat for you anyway...
    I think your eating healthy is a nice clear goal for 2014, I'm trying something similar. It's funny how sunny and nice it is in Aus now while those guys in the US are freezing their rumps off. Hard to imagine it being cold on a day like today in Melbourne...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally my signature hat at the moment haha - I need a new one, or 3 :)

      Delete
  2. love that skirt. im a sucker for double slits!!

    francesca
    FRANK VINYL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francesca - it was a normal maxi, I cut the slits myself :)

      Delete
  3. super look ;***


    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style!!! <3
    you look absolut <3

    http://tastemycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your tank top! Can I ask where it's from? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. my blog y6m78j7e95 replica gucci bags replica bags manila try these out q8j30t2w15 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags new york replica bags and watches you could look here n2u39u9o24 replica bags 168 mall

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x