Band T-Shirt Project | Featuring Arcane Saints [Aus]



I recently finished another project for my little MojoMade Band T-Shirt Project... This time for Melbourne based band Arcane Saints. It was cool to do something more hard edged when it comes to the design [Arcane Saints are a mixture of classic metal, blues and grunge]. It's also the first project where I've worked a logo actually into the art-piece.

Check the boys out if you get a chance - before they head to Nashville to record their album with legendary producer Toby Wright who's worked with Metallica, Alice in Chains, Korn, Kiss and Ozzy. Pretty good company right?!


Photography by Ian Ritter


Materials used: pencil, paper & graphic design

Wakey wakey hands off snaky...

Final signature sign off.


You'll be able to grab the shirts at Arcane Saints' gigs and online.






0 peeps said something:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x