Styling the MojoMade Skull Tank

Gypsy Skulls

Gypsy Skulls by mojomade


Mixing a little rough n tumble with a general air of bohemia is an ongoing challenge I happily accept. And as the spring air is warming up - it's about time to start rockin' some muscle tanks... in particular tees from my own MojoMade Teaser Collection like the skull print styled in this Polyvore set. #blatantplug! :)



You can get a little MojoMade into your life here at my online store - with 3 unique designs created and hand dyed by yours truly. Use the code MOJOTEASER in check-out for a $10 discount worldwide.





BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



0 peeps said something:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright