Sharpie Anything But Paper Challenge #1



 Sharpie Anything But Paper Challenge #1

The awesome peeps from Sharpie sent me a little care package full of textas and a baby canvas to create something for the Sharpie Anything But Paper Project and after a long night of colouring in, here's my final piece! 
The music playing in the background is a demo song I wrote a while back, called Love Don't Suit Me.

I love to make things... You may have guessed that by now *rolls eyes* And I love to make artworks that on first glance may not make sense but a closer look will reveal a story made from some kind of magic energy. I've always been enamored by the works of Salvador Dali and the surrealism movement - after all why would you want to live in the real world when you could disappear into the surreal?!
 
So when I say I'm just living out my 8-year-old-self's dream... I mean it literally. I spend my days making music, dressing up and colouring in.  I don't think it gets any better than this and I feel pretty lucky!

 
A blank canvas means anything is possible.
 
Sketching out some ideas

I especially love the flick-tip "brush" Sharpies that allow you to feather your strokes out more like a paintbrush. Genius!





BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



1 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright