In Front of The Viper Room, Hollywood...

 Shirt: One Teaspoon   |   Leggings: I Like Wolves @ Market HQ

I've been clearing out, backing up and sifting through photos on my loyal little Macbook to make room for a new addition to the MojoMac family... A spankin' new MacBook Pro. It's time for an upgrade with all the creative projects I'm getting involved in over the coming months. Excite!!
It's true - I'm part of the Apple Cult and will never turn back Mwahahahaa!

Anyways, I was looking at some pics from my trip to the USA in April and came across these images taken in front of the Viper Room on Sunset in West Hollywood... The photos were part of my winning entry in the Market HQ Style Off Competition and were taken by the uber talented and may-I-just-say-HAWT photographer Stephen Garnett.

Check out Stephen's online social media projects at doyousocial.com for some crazy videos and images... and soon to come,  BK Laundry...







BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



8 peeps said something:

  1. Gorgeous shots, love the pants and arm swag!

    Have a lovely day
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants! =)

    xoxo
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with it!!!
    oxoxox
    Marie
    INTO THE GROOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some unusual but awesome pants

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWOWOWOWOW!
    This look is so amazing!:) you´re so beautiful:)

    bisous:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool look! <3

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x