A Leopard Never Changes Her Spots...


Leopard Jeans & Cross Ring: Mink Pink   |   Top: UNIF @Market HQ   |   Blue Bralette: Bonds @ARC Factory   |   Boots: ROC   |   Necklace: Recreational

The last jeans I bought we my Jeans West High Waisted Skinny Tube Jeans - and I wore them all winter last year... But I can't bare the thought of just simple denim and black leggings to get me through these cooler months. Feeling like I want a little more spice in my winter wardrobe!

Enter the Mink Pink leopard print jeans - Yeah they're bold and crazy... but comfy as well! I've never bought jeans or even pants online before as I always find it hard to get the perfect fit - but I was very pleasantly surprised when they hugged all the right places... And by now you may realise I'm a little in love with the cut of these UNIF tees - this is another one from Market HQ... I love how they allow some naughty personality to pop through on the side - like with this incredibly HOT blue Bonds bralette thanks to the peeps at  ARC Factory.


And on a side note - if you want some discounted goodies from MHQ get your asses to The Backroom TOMORROW NIGHT for the launch of my teaser collection of T-shirts... All you gotta do is turn up for your chance at some mega prizes including

A $200 voucher from One Teaspoon
A Becca Cosmetics cult pack
MojoMade T-shirts







BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



12 peeps said something:

  1. rockin' look, gorgeous!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Morgan!
    Can't wait for your launch tomorrow night

    www.Jbst-wanderlust.blogspot.com

    Love, jbst

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool outfit

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Jeans! Check out my blog giveaway if you like!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, even if I'm not a fan of animal print :)

    http://itsjsthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look, so sexy!

    HottieKen

    http://barbielovesme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x