May Round Up

 
*image source unknown

Lately, the ways of the universe are shifting in a new light and I'm learning how to step back and just let it be. I've kept a journal since I was 13, but the world of blogging is challenging me and opening up new perspectives...  I started doing these monthly round-up's 4 months ago as a little recap on what's been happening on my blog... But it's turning into something I look forward to at the end of each month. I little snippet of time to look back at what I've achieved, what's inspiring me and what you're enjoying... 

 If you have a blog, I highly reccommend the monthly catch-up post, you'll probably surprise yourself at just how much you've done in only four little weeks.

TRAVEL POST: NEW YORK ON INSTAGRAM
SEE FULL POST HERE

 

HIGHLIGHT POST: MECEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK STYLE
SEE FULL POST HERE 



INSPIRATION: THOUGHTS FROM MARILYN MONROE
SEE FULL POST HERE



POLYVORE OUTFIT INSPO: NEW AZTECS
SEE FULL POST HERE



LOOKBOOK.NU OUTFIT FEATURE: WILD AT HEART  
SEE FULL POST HERE



SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG: PINTEREST
I'm slowly getting things happening over on Pinterest - so if you're diggin' my blog and love repining...
Check out pinterest.com/mojomade






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



1 peeps said something:

  1. lovely pictures

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright