Penny Lane, My Guitar


Miss Penny Lane.
She's a Taylor Guitar and has been on this journey with me for over 8 years now.
I picked her up at a music store in Perth where she'd been hiding on a back shelf for 9 years before anyone took her home. I seriously have no idea why - this is one incredible sounding acoustic guitar!

It was love at first sight - well, first play..
She can be challenging and moody sometimes (but I'm like that too so I don't hold it against her!) All big and old and comforting. And most importantly, plays like a dream - so she makes me look really good! Haha



1 peeps said something:

  1. I love the scratchplate on your guitar - did it come with this or have you added it? Love the sound of Taylor guitars...one day I may have one *dreams* xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x