August Girl

It was my birthday yesterday and it turns out that if you put your birthday wishlist on your blog you'll probably get everything you wished for... I'm a very lucky girl!

I got the orange iPad tote / clutch that I was dreaming of... AND an iPad to go with it!! Teamed it with my fave studded jacket and a trusty old little black dress (that I actually wear backwards cause I love the racer-back neckline and zipper in front!) and voila.

I'm actually celebrating properly in a few weeks and currently working on an outfit.

I did however make myself a birthday cake (of course!) and some pictures are coming tomorrow!

iPad tote: Sportsgirl
Boots: Betts
Peace Ring: Minty Meets Munt
Turquoise Ring: Lotus Mendes



5 peeps said something:

  1. Love that orange clutch on you!! You really can rock black!
    <3 Jess SparksandFireworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your leather jacket is amazing ! please visit my blog and become a member if you like it ! I already follow you and like reading your fabulous blog! xo nadine from ballerinasbun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow i love this post!! where is that dress from? i need it :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would never guess you used the dress backward... looks great! happy birthday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x